Most parents proudly take pictures of the special food firsts such as first cereal, first vegetable, first meat, first sip from a cup, etc. Well, around here we have those pictures, BUT , what we really get excited about is the first
other foods. Like first Oreo, first Cheeto and the girls' favorite...first "Cheez-a- burga!!" Yes I know I'm a dietitian. How dare I promote these sorts of foods. Well, hey, I'm one of those RDs who lives (and teaches) the mantra " Everything in moderation."
Knox does get plenty of fruits, veggies and whole grains, but the girls love to share their special treats with him. ( And he loves to share with Gus!)
Oh and yes, he has already had his first bites of ice cream. And that is one silly face he makes when that cold sensation hits his mouth-- we just haven't captured it on film yet!! We will be sure to share it when we do.


1 comment:
Being an RD doesn't mean you have to be THAT mom... All kids should have guilty pleasures sometimes, and you're so right on the moderation bit. Goes for adults too. He's such a charmer- beautiful!
H
Post a Comment