Monday, October 15, 2007

It's Birthday Week!

It's the start of what is usually one of the busiest and most exciting weeks of our year. All the Tokarz girls turn a year older this week.The little ones turn 3 and 2.... and Mama turns 32!! Shelby and Jerzy know their birthdays are coming, but they still aren't able to grasp the concept of days/time, etc.

Today was a good day at school for the girls. Knox and I were able to take care of some errands. Uncle Kemp was in town for the day and came to visit for a little while. Andrew is home and we're settling back into routine after his two week trip to Houston.

Celebrations begin tomorrow....my fabulous sister surprised me with tickets to see The Lion King on stage!!!! She can't be here to go with me ( she's seen it in NYC of course already) ,but I'm taking my Aunt Judy to enjoy it with me. I can't wait!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT week. I know we will!!!

1 comment:

H Noble said...

Yea!!! Birthday week is exciting for us too, as ours are a week apart. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy the show!
H