We had a great weekend celebrating the girls' birthdays. They received phone calls , and cards and thoughtful presents. The party on Saturday was great fun. I will post a few pictures soon.
I really can't believe that our baby girls are 3 and 2! It's amazing and brings us such great joy to watch them grow, play, talk, and learn. We are truly blessed.
Their new bikes are the obsession now. Shelby mastered Jerzy's trike pretty quick and because it's easier for her, tried to take it over. Andrew spent a better part of Sunday working with her on learning to pedal HER bike. Jerzy seems to have more fun pushing her trike and putting things in the little basket.They are so cute in their brightly colored bike helmets. Knox watches from his stroller and laughs at them when they come close.
Thank you to everyone who joined us in making the girls' birthdays very special. We appreciate it so much.
1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of fun, and I bet the girls will both be pros on their own bikes before you know it!
H
Post a Comment