Oh my goodness!!! Raiders win! Raiders win!
The girls and I just had a great day together ( Knox is hanging out with Uncle Jim and Aunt Becky), which ended with a most exciting night. We fully enjoyed all 4 quarters of the Tech/UT game.
We "tailgated" in the family room. We had a picnic dinner and setup lawn chairs and blankets. We wore our Tech shirts. We shouted and whooped and hollered and got our guns up. We ate a 2nd half popcorn snack. We called Uncle Kemp a couple times.
Shelby and Jerzy were excited most of the time... but started to poop out towards the end. I went nuts when Crabtree scored the winning TD. Shelby was tired and started to cry " Mama you're scaring me." So I toned it down a bit. Andrew is in the middle of nowhere ( near Tulsa) at a vintage bike rally-- so I gave him regular updates via phone.
Wow - amazing! Sorry to Dad, and all my other Longhorn family and friends! We'll enjoy this win as long as we can....who knows what the next two wknds will bring for the Red Raiders against OSU and OU!?! Hopefully the amazing combo of Harrell and Crabtree can stay strong. And how 'bout Matt Williams....the kicker , who up until recently was just another student in the stands!
Way to go!
2 comments:
Oh, how fun that you had a tailgate party in the living room! I love it!
We should have partied together. Justin was at a birthday/football party and Eli & I were home alone.
Go Tech!
It was an awesome game! The tailgate party in the living room sounds like a blast!
Go Tech Go!
Post a Comment