Monday, July 21, 2008

A Quick Note




In the last 2 months a lot has happened in our lives. Most notably, we sold and moved out of, the only home our children have known in their short lives. We are currently still "homeless." However we should be in our new home this wknd. With much appreciated support from family and friends, we are all surviving the transition.We are very excited about the new possibilities, opportunities and blessings that await us there.

Here are summer fun pics from recent weeks just so you can see how the kids have grown. One of these days I'll get back to posting more exciting details,stories and pictures to the blog.

Take care, stay cool and keep enjoying the summer!!

2 comments:

H Noble said...

I've been wondering about you and thought you already moved. Hope things go smoothly this weekend. Let us know if you need anything!

The kids are growing like weeds!
Holly

Unknown said...

I was so excited to see this update! Your kids look so beautiful! I am glad that you have had so much support but I know you will be glad to be in your own place soon too--hope this weekend goes well and I look forward to more updates! I also felt a little pain too when I moved Kyle out our home in south Austin.