Thursday, July 24, 2008

11 Years Ago Today....


....my life changed forever. My mother was suddenly taken from us early in the afternoon of July 24, 1997. I cannot believe it has been 11 years. Sometimes it seems like it was just yesterday that I last spoke to her, but then I remember all the things that have happened in our lives since she passed. I miss her everyday and pray that I am passing on her spirit, love, and wisdom to my children.

Thank you to those of you who helped my family and myself through that terrible time. And thank you for continuing to remember her. Thank you for your kind words of love and support on this day.

Hug your moms today ! ( And your kids!) ( And anyone else you love!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You always make me truly sense what is most important in life. Thank you for that dear friend.

H Noble said...

I've been thinking of you, your dear family, and yes, your mom this week. I'm sorry we've been so out of touch, and not around to help with the move and everything else.

I second Michelle on thanking you for helping me always keep things in perspective.

Love you dearly,
Holly

Mills Family said...

I see so much of your mom in you and your girls. You are doing a great job of keep her memory alive and living out her example. I'm thinking of you.

Love,
Linda