Sunday, April 6, 2008

Band-Aids

The girls love band-aids. I don't know why, but they do. Each time we get a new box, I have to hoard them away and pretend as if we don't have any, until they are absolutely necessary. Friends and family know that band-aids make a great gift.

Sometimes I give in and allow the girls a few to use on their baby dolls (dolls in our house seem to get lots of boo-boos!) or to decorate themselves. However, recently the girls got new shoes which have caused a few sore spots on their feet. Jerzy had a scrape that got worse when she bumped it on her tricycle. Shelby decided she was better equipped than Momma to render first aid. She took very good care of her sister.





1 comment:

H Noble said...

Abbey's daughter is the same way. I think I might have been too- just a kid thing I guess, but too cute.
I'll remember that when their birthdays roll around. ;)
h